Pa rum pum pum pump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My first Christmas with a pump, looking forward to a long leisurely lunch without any nasty spikes! Wishing all the first Christmas pumpers a smooth ride and that extends to everyone. Thank You all for your support and guidance this year.

Sue x

Hi Sue,
Wishing you a spike free christmas too.🙂Bev

Hi Sue hope you haver a smooth xmas, happy 2011 x

Think of me as I crudely stab myself and squirt a mis-matched quantity of anti-glucose into my pock-marked belly! 😉

Only joking! Hope you enjoy every morsel! :D And the same to all you other pump-neophytes!

Haha the thread title made me chuckle 🙂 my first christmas with a pump too! Get the feeling the extended/square wave bolus is going to help with all the tins of chocolates and biscuits I will surely be munching my way through 😉

Think of me as I crudely stab myself and squirt a mis-matched quantity of anti-glucose into my pock-marked belly! 😉

Only joking! Hope you enjoy every morsel! :D And the same to all you other pump-neophytes!
lol don't be like that!!- I might even have a second helping of pudd that will be a first too!!

Yes my first Xmas with a pump too. Hopefully I will make a better job of carb counting my mother's mince pies than I managed last year on MDI. My only concern is that over the years I have got into the habit of using my diabetes as an excuse for not overindulging in the main meal of the day. This year I will need a new excuse to stop eating! Maybe I can just arrange to have the pump's cartridge low alarm go off just when I need the excuse to stop indulging. Either that or I can imagine myself struggling to get that "wafer thin mint" down me at the very end of the meal, if you know what I mean.

Hi Sue , i with you its my first christmas with pump too 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back