Ozempic

NadiaWhetton

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi, I have done my second injection today but am really struggling with nausea and vomiting. Any advice on handling this would be very welcome. Thanks

Have you reduced your portion sizes and changed the foods you eat to be low in fat?

Hi, I have done my second injection today but am really struggling with nausea and vomiting. Any advice on handling this would be very welcome. Thanks
I had bad vomiting for around 4 weeks when you say second injection what do you mean ? Plus what is your dose at present ?? Hang in there the vomiting passes !! Oh PS anti sickness tabs for a few weeks should help

Sorry to hear you are experiencing some unpleasant symptoms since starting Ozempic. :(

Were you started on a low dose which increased gradually?

Do discuss your symptoms with your GP or diabetes nurse. Have you got a follow-up appointment arranged to see how things are going?

I had bad vomiting for around 4 weeks when you say second injection what do you mean ? Plus what is your dose at present ?? Hang in there the vomiting passes !! Oh PS anti sickness tabs for a few weeks should help
Second injection will mean the second injection of ozempic. So they have taken one injection a week ago and another on the day they posted this.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. It turned out that there was no problem with the ozempic but I was having a one in a million rare reaction to another medication and my body was shutting down. Was rushed into hospital 24 hours later and have been home for 3 weeks now. Going to take time to recover but I will get there

Back