Ozempic

keith2904

Hi, I have been on Ozempic for 7 weeks. I get the expected nausea, although this is unwelcome. However I do get contant headaches and constant anxiety. I wondered if anyone else has these symptoms. If the nausea carries on then my quality of life is poor. Is it worth it?

Not on ths drug but you need to decide for yourself wether the benefits are worth the side effects for you.

Absolutely correct. I think I pay too much attention to the medics.

All my tests are normal. Feet, eyes, cholesterol (3.1), kidneys, liver, blood count but HBA1C is classed as extremely high.(which it is). Have not had any diabetic physical symptoms. So I am puzzled by the nurse keep telling me I have a 40% risk of stroke or heart attack at any time!

You don't neccessarily have to have symptoms to have Diabetes.

I'm on it, but I think my symptoms are a bit hard to nail down. I get some indigestion issues and all, but that could be metformin or whatever else too.

Currently I am only on Ozempic so that must be causing symptoms. I need to persevere with it but it's not pleasant. Many thanks.

I am experiencing extreme fatigue on Ozempic
Yes I get tired a lot but the digestive problems seem to have gone. Also even though I exercise more and reduced the carbs my blood sugars have hardly reduced.

Back