OZEMPIC

Meadsar

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Anyone having trouble geting ozempic? I went to collect my repeat prescription today to be told there are supplier issues and I may have to wait a few weeks. My issue is I need my next injection next Tues and am a bit concerned if I don't have any, what withdrawal symptoms I may get. I have asked my dctr to call me and advise if any alternative. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this? Thanks

Anyone having trouble geting ozempic? I went to collect my repeat prescription today to be told there are supplier issues and I may have to wait a few weeks. My issue is I need my next injection next Tues and am a bit concerned if I don't have any, what withdrawal symptoms I may get. I have asked my dctr to call me and advise if any alternative. Just wondering if anyone had experienced this? Thanks
I don’t think you’ll get any withdrawal symptoms, it has a really long half life so takes a month or so to leave your system. If the delay to your next dose is a few weeks you may just need to start back at a lower dose.

I don’t think you’ll get any withdrawal symptoms, it has a really long half life so takes a month or so to leave your system. If the delay to your next dose is a few weeks you may just need to start back at a lower dose.
Thanks

Back