Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han.15

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi I am new to this forum but recently I have been struggling with coping with my diabetes. I’ve been type 1 since 2009 and up until the last couple of years coped well. At the moment I just seem to have lost control of my diabetes and am struggling to get back on track. I have been having appointments with the nursing team and i trying to get things back under control but feel a little isolated. My blood sugars are fluctuating quite a lot and I am finding that this is affecting my mood. I feel like I should be coping much better than I am as it’s not new to me, just finding it tough at the moment. Does anyone else out there feel this way or have any advice? Thanks

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure there are many who find themselves in exactly the same situation having managed well for years but find that things have changed and it is not easy.
It will help if you say what insulins and regime you are following and if you have any technology to help you. Some examples of any specific things you are struggling with and people may be able to make some suggestions that will help.
Also have a look around the forum at some of the other posts and you may recognise something that is similar to your situation. There is a search at the top right if you ask a question there something may pop up, probably too much.
No question is silly so ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back