out with the old.....and all that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bex123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
havn't been here for a while with the combined feeling crap and misserable , but things r looking up :D , after some serious worrys and wobbles due to crappy diabeties care and spiraling out of control i took the bull by the horns , i have finally been transfered to bournemouth diabeties care and my new consultant dr.kerr ( who is supposed to be amazing and have heard very good things about) my first appointment with him is on 5th may :D cant wait to get all this rolling now , had all my bloods done by a new nursey (who is also lovley) and have since found out im not dying lol my hba1 has come down from 12.3 to 10.2 with her help and im starting to feel like i CAN do it again my cholesterol and kidney function were good blood pressure good etc , i feel like things are getting so much better ( its only taken me 20 yrs ) lol , have come to the conclusion things are a whole lot easier with the right people supporting you and i cant thank them all enough , next step is pump which i will talk to consultant about , fingers crossed

bex xx :D

Hey Bex i was actually looking through an old thread of yours on monday morning and thinking you had not been around for a bit.Im pleased to hear things are looking up hun good luck with the new care team at bournemouth.

i was also thinking of you the other day when it was so warm and sunny and i was thinking about dorset ...glad to see you back and good luck at bournmouth xxx and hows that lovely dorset xx

i was also thinking of you the other day when it was so warm and sunny and i was thinking about dorset ...glad to see you back and good luck at bournmouth xxx and hows that lovely dorset xx

thanks peeps , just went through one o those low where i just couldnt face the world anymore , but things are on the up and feeling soooo much better , and dorset is sunny atm so is all gooood :D

thanks peeps , just went through one o those low where i just couldnt face the world anymore , but things are on the up and feeling soooo much better , and dorset is sunny atm so is all gooood :D

yayyy i know was talking to MIL earlier she said her and her hubby are off to the coves or the keys or sumit like that for a drive.

I am glad things are improving for you. It makes so much difference when you have the right care and good care givers. This is brilliant news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back