CaitlinResearch

Relationship to Diabetes
HCP/Researcher
Research Study in T1D!

My name is Caitlin Gibb, and I am a postgraduate student in the School of Psychology at the University of Surrey. I am studying for a Clinical doctorate in Psychology, which will allow me to become a qualified psychologist. Part of the doctorate involves a large piece of research.

I am now recruiting for the second part of my diabetes research study (I posted in Nov 2021 for the first part). The aim of the research is to study different ways of information giving for self-management of type 1 diabetes in 18-25 year old’s. It has been granted favourable ethics opinion from the University of Surrey.

I am looking for individuals with a diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, aged 18-25, who live in the United Kingdom. If you decide to take part, you will look at information materials relating to self-management of diabetes. You will be asked to fill out questionnaires before and after looking at the materials, and a month following, all of which will be done remotely in your own time.

The first questionnaire takes approximately 20-25 minutes to fill out and the second questionnaire, a month later, takes about 10 minutes to fill out. When you have completed all questionnaires you will have the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw to win a £20 Amazon voucher!

Please click on the link below for more information and to sign up for the study.

Questionnaire Link

Thank you for taking an interest in my research project and please share with others if you think they would like to take part!

This has been approved by Mike @everydayupsanddowns

Attachments

• Diabetes Recruitment-RCT (Instagram).png
    Diabetes Recruitment-RCT (Instagram).png
    239.6 KB · Views: 0
Back