Online adverts relating to type 1 & 2, true or complete lies ?

brettr

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello again,

I am a user of Instagram and a few other sites of similar type, I am constantly seeing adverts for some supposed new medicine that will bring my blood glucose levels to normal, there are so many of them, also on YouTube, I don't tend to trust them personally, as if their product was so good, why is it not on the market already ? It's hard enough keeping up with current information on new possible cures or forms of help, it becomes very confusing sometimes.

Hello again,

I am a user of Instagram and a few other sites of similar type, I am constantly seeing adverts for some supposed new medicine that will bring my blood glucose levels to normal, there are so many of them, also on YouTube, I don't tend to trust them personally, as if their product was so good, why is it not on the market already ? It's hard enough keeping up with current information on new possible cures or forms of help, it becomes very confusing sometimes.
Stay well clear, if it seems too good to be true then 99.99% of the time it isn't true.

If it looks like snake oil, and smells like snake oi, it probably is snake oil

Attachments

• snake oil.jpg
    snake oil.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Hello again,

Clickbait mate, web is full of it no matter how hard you try to block it.

Agree with all what's said above.

Back