onetouch ultra easy tech question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
anyone got any idea how to change the clock on it? Im going through it to log my BGs and its all buggered up :confused: and i dont have the instructions any more.....

To set the time, you must first enter the setting mode. Start with the meter off. Then press and hold the M button for three seconds. The meter is now in the setting mode.Set the Hour.
The time will appear first, with the hour setting flashing. Press and release the C button to advance one hour. To move faster, hold the C button down. With the correct hour on the display, press the M button and the minutes setting will start flashing.Set the Minutes.
Press and release the C button to advance one minute. To move faster, hold the C button down. With the correct minute on the display, press the M button and the 12-hour format (AM/PM) setting will start flashing.

here is the link to the ultra easy booklet

http://www.lifescan.co.uk/Data/Resources/LifeScan/Corporate/GB/en/pdf/DCO_06397001C_OTUE_OB_GB.pdf

Thanks, I would have to get the instructions out to work out how to do it now.

Get in touch with lifescan for a new mannual. On the whole the companies are pretty good with things like this and if anyone is really lucky, they may even get a new meter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back