one touch ultra2 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lo123

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
when i use a new box of test strips the box code never seems to match the code on the machine. Does anyone know what im talking about? I still seem to get accurate results though - i think.

when i use a new box of test strips the box code never seems to match the code on the machine. Does anyone know what im talking about? I still seem to get accurate results though - i think.

You usually need to change the code manually on the machine when you start a box with a new code. When you put the strip in and the number comes up if you press the up/down arrows until you get to the right number that should set it until you change it again. To my knowledge none of the one touch meters detect the strip code.

You usually need to change the code manually on the machine when you start a box with a new code. When you put the strip in and the number comes up if you press the up/down arrows until you get to the right number that should set it until you change it again. To my knowledge none of the one touch meters detect the strip code.

Thanks - that worked 🙂

Yes you have to change it manually til the code on the box is the same on the meter.

ALways had a one touch, all three of my puncture kits are one touch. As others have said the code needs to be changed manually. I even got our IT chaps to see if the could work out a way to make it change automatically, but they couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back