one touch software

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
trying to sort out the software for the new metre. Followed all the instructions and connected the metre using the wire. But its supposed to say 'PC' on the metre, but its not. And I can't get it to work :(

trying to sort out the software for the new metre. Followed all the instructions and connected the metre using the wire. But its supposed to say 'PC' on the metre, but its not. And I can't get it to work :(

hit it!:D:D

Hiya

Depending on what meter you have, you have to do it differently. On some of the models the meter has to be on - ie you turn it on and on others you don't turn it on, the computer does that for you. Hope that helps.

Hiya

Depending on what meter you have, you have to do it differently. On some of the models the meter has to be on - ie you turn it on and on others you don't turn it on, the computer does that for you. Hope that helps.

says it has to be off :confused:

i dont get it...maybe vista just hates my metre??

i know some one had trouble about 2 weeks ago maybe might of been aymes cant be certain with a meter and the fact it wudnt connect , maybe the old thread is somewhere not even sure if it was same meter

To be honest i don't bother with that software any more. I use the Carelink software which is great. I can download the pump and meters (One Touch and any other make I think). It is much better and much faster.

https://carelink.minimed.com/patient/entry.jsp?bhcp=1

i know some one had trouble about 2 weeks ago maybe might of been aymes cant be certain with a meter and the fact it wudnt connect , maybe the old thread is somewhere not even sure if it was same meter

Yep it was me, took me a few days to sort, I was ready to throw the whole lot out the window! The problem with mine was that it wouldn't pick up what usb port it was in, I had to manually put in the post I was using on the settings.

If that's not the problem I would recommend calling or emailing them, they were so helpful when I did.

the software is sooo bad, soo simple - it looks like someone on my uni course made it for their project! I cant believe they havent improved it since I first installed it in '96!

I've forwarded the email they sent me by pm.

Hope you get it working ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back