One of those days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

getcarter76

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Did my injection and in my hurry as i took the injection out i noticed insulin squirt out the end of the needle. Then have had to judge how much this could have been..reinjected

Then went to have my lunch (light choices cous cous in a preprepared pack) only to add too much water and tastes like its out of date so have thrown it away.

Found spares at the bottom of my drawer (am at work) packet of crisps, yoghurt and strawberries that i had in the fridge from yesterday and just whoofed that little lot down.

Feeling the BG drop now so have obviously overcompensated with too much insulin now...having some lucozade which fizzed and spilt on my desk. Everyone around me totally oblivious. No -one else would understand except for you guys these constant battles we all have 🙄

Thanks for listening.... Bernie xx 🙂

I hope you are feeling better soon. We all have days when things don't go quite right and no one seems to notice.

On my desk at work I have a stress ball. I find it helps every so often to give it a good squeeze and pretend I'm squeezing the stuffing out of the nearest person I don't like!

I hope you are feeling better soon. We all have days when things don't go quite right and no one seems to notice.

On my desk at work I have a stress ball. I find it helps every so often to give it a good squeeze and pretend I'm squeezing the stuffing out of the nearest person I don't like!

Thanks Caroline, your squeeze ball bit made me smile. I may put that on my christmas list 🙂 xx

Thanks Caroline, your squeeze ball bit made me smile. I may put that on my christmas list 🙂 xx

I got mine at one of those adult learning days, but you can get themfrom all kinds of places (including Amazon). Sometimes I even find it usefull to throw at the nearest wall to help relieve the stress!

I hope that's taught you not to rush your injection! 😉 Sorry to hear you have had such a kerfuffle, hope the levels stabilise soon 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back