One day in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Derisive One

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well ... I'm slightly smug with myself!! I've just done my morning test and after my 10 units last night I'm sitting at 13.1 ... as opposed to 19.4 that i was yesterday 😱 (and that was a fasting blood sugar count!!).

Here's hoping they're so well behaved for the rest of the day!! haha :D

Brilliant, numbers going in the right direction. I hope you have a good day with them.

It's hard to think that they could have been so much higher for a long time. Amazing that you've come out unscathed. 🙂

I hope they keep creeping downwards. The forum has helped me to take it all more seriously and I'm sure it will for you. Stick with it.

Rob

Going in the right direction hun long may it continue x

Well ... I'm slightly smug with myself!! I've just done my morning test and after my 10 units last night I'm sitting at 13.1 ... as opposed to 19.4 that i was yesterday 😱 (and that was a fasting blood sugar count!!).

Here's hoping they're so well behaved for the rest of the day!! haha :D

Yours sound similar to mine. Yestrerday I started with 16.5 (and that was before breakfast)............went as low as 12.2 later afternoon and then back up to 15.9 before bed. Today I am 13.5 ............lets hope we borth have a good day🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back