On the radio.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi

Apparently we are on the radio today. I haven't heard it yet, waiting for 3 pm. It could be me or my friend Fiona, probably her as she is very posh sounding unlike moi !

This is what it says on the website

http://www.sovereignfm.com/sovstory.asp?id=552

Whoever it is, I hope the radio programme is a success. It is getting us out there and noticed.

Hi

Well my friend Fiona is on Sovereign FM and I am on Arrow FM 107.8 and they both sound good. We have mentioned the local support group and mine says if the PCT spends the money now then they won't have to fork out in later years for complications.........

i did try both station and i didnt hear anything only a few hours have they got a replay?

i really want to listen to you and your friend adrienne

I'll be on again at 5 pm sharp on 107.8 Arrow FM

Fiona (from EDDY) will be on 107.5 Sovereign FM at the same time. It is every hour Daniela, has been all day.

They do mention it on the half past as well but neither I nor Fiona are on.

They are very very near to each other on the airwaves only .3 in it but they are both there and you don't need digital radio Daniela, your normal one will pick it up. 🙂

Adrienne, you're one busy lady! Do you need an agent??

Your doing a cracking job

:D

Adrienne, you're one busy lady! Do you need an agent??

Your doing a cracking job

:D

Its all recorded, I did the interview last week and they are taking one sentence at a time for the broadcasts. Its very funny actually. I don't sound too bad.

I am busy though. It is now time to concentrate on the holiday I have arranged for the army of families with type 1 kids. That is in May, this is the fourth year.

This year as well though Bev has arranged a survival party for the kids (80 of the little blighters) at a local place from where we are staying and it is all slowly falling into place.

Yep guess we are busy bees.

Adrienne and Bev, you are making such a difference to so many children's lives - well done 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back