Omnipod replacement error - Omnipod 5 pod with dash PDM device- will it work?

PhoebeC

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hope everyone is well and didn't stay up too long watching the election.

I am on the omnipod dash pods and system, I had 3 faulty pods so ordered replacements. They have sent 3, but one of them is the omnipod 5 pod. I have looked on their website and they only answer if the dash pods can be used with the Omnipod 5 device / phone app. I think I will need to phone them and ask but wondered first if you know if it will work with my current PDM?

Almost certain they don't work with Dash controller @PhoebeC as they have different software built in.
That's what I thought, on the phone now. He is trying to work out how it was sent in error, I don't really care I just want the right type sent. This is already a replacement for a faulty pod. I need to send them photo evidence of what I have received, then they will send a replacement dash. I asked what I should do with this one and they said donate it to my hospital team to share with another patient.
They did send some of the patch covers for free also, but that won't the main issue I get which is the leaky cannula in the pump.

Back