Omnipod meter/handset gel covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leggott

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Does anyone know where I can buy a silcone/gel style cover the original Omnipod meter? Had a good look on the internet but can only see covers for the DASH and Omnipod 5. Thank you .

I’ve moved your post to the Lumping and Tech board @Leggott in the hope that it catches the eye of some of our pod users.

@PhoebeC - have you ever used anything like this?

I’ve moved your post to the Lumping and Tech board
I do not have an answer about the gel covers. But your "typo" amused me, especially as the thing I dislike about insulin pumps is the lump that you can see even for the smallest pump with tailored or tight clothing. I remember when I got my first pump, the rep told me about how they hid the pump for a bride on her big day. It was hidden in a magnificently huge bow on the back of her meringue dress.

Maybe we can rename the board?
😛

I do not have an answer about the gel covers. But your "typo" amused me, especially as the thing I dislike about insulin pumps is the lump that you can see even for the smallest pump with tailored or tight clothing. I remember when I got my first pump, the rep told me about how they hid the pump for a bride on her big day. It was hidden in a magnificently huge bow on the back of her meringue dress.

Maybe we can rename the board?
😛
I enjoy the typo , but I like the lumps 🙂

I’ve moved your post to the Lumping and Tech board @Leggott in the hope that it catches the eye of some of our pod users.

@PhoebeC - have you ever used anything like this?
I’ve never used any cover or patch.

Onnipod keep suggesting their own when I have a faulty one which is annoys the heck out of me. The product should work on its own

I’ve got a silicone case for my Dash PDM, but you’re right there doesn’t seem to be anything for earlier PDMs online. Is it a similar size to the Dash or the 5?

They are similar but the ones for Dash don’t fit unfortunately. I’ve resorted to ordering a couple from the States …….. fingers crossed they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back