Old message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, but half of it consists of totally irrelevant questions such as "do you work hard?"

Done, but half of it consists of totally irrelevant questions such as "do you work hard?"
How do you know whether this is relevant without understanding the full purpose of the survey and the data the researchers are interested in?

I have complete the survey but this may be the second time - when I got to the end I remembered needing to add feedback on the survey regarding Libre add ons.

@Diabetes Survey i see you recommend using the needle clipper. In my experience, this is of little value as it leaves a sharp nub of needle. However, as the needle is hidden into the plastic applicator, there is no need to pull it apart and expose it. More dangerous items such as broken glass are placed in bins.

How do you know whether this is relevant without understanding the full purpose of the survey and the data the researchers are interested in?

I have complete the survey but this may be the second time - when I got to the end I remembered needing to add feedback on the survey regarding Libre add ons.

@Diabetes Survey i see you recommend using the needle clipper. In my experience, this is of little value as it leaves a sharp nub of needle. However, as the needle is hidden into the plastic applicator, there is no need to pull it apart and expose it. More dangerous items such as broken glass are placed in bins.
Sure, fair enough, I understand what you mean. This was posted originally on 18/7/2022 and today I had put the link in another post, I have just updated it to clarify it with a link to the original post. Sorry if this was confusing, will keep this in mind for any future posts.

Perhaps then the OP could have explained a little more about the purposes and data the researchers are interested in. However, I understood the survey to be about my Libre experiences.

Perhaps then the OP could have explained a little more about the purposes and data the researchers are interested in. However, I understood the survey to be about my Libre experiences.
Okay, thanks for the feedback. Of course, it is important that these things are clear and your feedback really helps to make sure such things will be better clarified upfront.

I started answering the qnr but after discovering I needed Libreview open at the same time, I couldn't be bothered. Had it told me that to begin with I wouldn't have started. If either Abbott or the NHS wanted us to dismantle the thing, they would tell us. I couldn't even use Libre if my husband wasn't alive and kicking, since I don't have to strength to unscrew them out of the box. It's very very difficult to remove the lid off the sensor part too - clearly only designed for folk with strong wrist muscles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back