Ohmigod... HbA1c result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTIL

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
My last HbA1c was 6.9% and I've been struggling recently with my diet and insulin regimes (completely fed up with them). Just got my HbA1c on the phone... It's 6.5%!!! How did that happen?! Maybe struggling is my way forward!!

yayy NTlL snap jus posted my result ive gone from 7.2 to 6.7 lol

well done , hope your better after the swine flu to x

Hey Steff09!
Aren't we the stars of the class?! How amazing are we...??
Chocolate bar to celebrate...??

Hey Steff09!
Aren't we the stars of the class?! How amazing are we...??
Chocolate bar to celebrate...??

ive got a toffee crisp at the ready hun tis just hardening up in fridge lol, fancy a bit?

i think with those results you have earned some naughty bits now. Well done.

Nice work that Natalie, may bumbling through isn't so bad after all,my last one I thought would be higher but it was point two lower??!

Congrats

Nice work that Natalie, may bumbling through isn't so bad after all,my last one I thought would be higher but it was point two lower??!

Congrats

Weird, isn't it?? It's a shocker when it works the other way, though... You're expecting a pat on the back for a good result, and instead you get told off for a poor result!! :D

It's strange when you think it's going to come back higher than the previous and it's a lot lower you almost feel like saying are you sure that's mine lol. Great result anyway you should be really pleased with yourself, keep up the good work! x

Well done, great result. x

Brilliant - you're definitely doing something right! :D

Aww, GREAT result, you sound really chuffed, and so you should be!!

Congrats to you too Steff. Enjoy your toffee crisp!

xx

Well done NTIL great result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back