OH wowie Dexcom and Tslim here we come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumper_Sue

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Had a call just after lunch from my lovely DSN.
CCG will fund my Dexcom and She is ordering a Tslim for me as well. I'm staggered as new pump a year early. DSN and I are going to learn together as all new to her as well.
Happy days.

CCG will fund my Dexcom and She is ordering a Tslim for me as well. I'm staggered as new pump a year early. DSN and I are going to learn together as all new to her as well.
Happy days.
That’s great news Sue. I look forward to hearing how you get on with it.

That's good news where are you from? I'm in Essex and have tried at my CCG but have been told no.

That's good news where are you from? I'm in Essex and have tried at my CCG but have been told no.
Cornwall for me. I was told no as well I pointed out the 2010 disability act thus Dexcom suited my needs where as other systems did not.

That’s great news Sue. I look forward to hearing how you get on with it.
I'm chuffed to bits full of trepidation as find it hard to cope with changes but hate my medtronic pump with a vengeance.
You tube here I come 🙂

Happy days.

Great news, well pleased.

That's great news. Keep us updated with how you get on.

Very impressed.
Sensors arrived yesterday so obviously DSN and her team have been busy sorting things out.
Sent email last night to say thank you
Reply this morning to say she will be in touch over the next couple of months regarding the pump.

Which I think is very good as know how busy they are and obviously as I already have a pump, others needing to start their journey have top priority.

Fingers crossed you get on really well with it @Pumper_Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back