Oh good grief............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
this is way too early to be travelling

I am on the 04.15 train from Glasgow to London for the 2nd birthday bash and I am shattered already.

Must try and get some sleep if I can

looking forward to seeing everyone though

hope you have a great day hazel xx

Have a fantastic day Hazel. Hope I didn't wake you!!

Thats very early Hazel - I was testing Alex at 3.30am and it was cold windy and horrible outside - so dont envy you sitting on a train. Hope you all enjoy yourselves today and get back home safely to watch X factor with us all.:D🙂Bev🙂

Hope you have a great time.

Safe journey back.

I must also say that you hid the fact that you must have already been quite shattered very well!

Andy 🙂

Andy - where are the piccies?

this is way too early to be travelling

I am on the 04.15 train from Glasgow to London for the 2nd birthday bash and I am shattered already.

Must try and get some sleep if I can

looking forward to seeing everyone though

Lovely to see you again Hazel - thanks so much for going to so much effort, you are a legend! 🙂 Hope you got back OK and that you have had a good rest today.

Hazel hope you had a safe journey back up home hun was great to meet you , your a lovely lady.Hope you manage to sort your netbook out 😡.
Thanks for the badge as well my son was really intrigued by it and wants it lol x

It was great to meet you Hazel you are a sweetie hope you are having a nice restfull day
gail

Will come in disguise next time Hazel lol.. hope you had a good journey back, did you use the east or west coast route to Glasgow? I use the east coast when I go up to Falkirk, but know that you can get to Glasgow either route. I meant to ask yesterday, what was on the badges ?

The Journey seems collosal, well done..........

If I can get time off I would really like to try and go to a meet............we could keep each other company on the way down.........

How did you get into central.....?

Wow everyone - thank you so much for the kind comments.

Good to see known faces and meet up with new ones

I was glad I left early on Saturday as I only just made the train at Kings X with minutes to spare. London is mad! I have never seen so many people, I was so glad to leave. I found that many people quite overwhlelming.

The badges were a last minute thing I saw on a US web site. November is Diabetes awareness month, it had the ribbon awareness ribbon and a few words about hope and hoping for a cure. I didn't know for sure how many poeple would be there, so I only had 12 made up. www.zazzle.com

I got back to the house at 1.30 some 22 hours after I left. Yesterday I was dead, so tired, I slept on and off all day

Virgin (west coast route) coming down - upgraded (?15) to first class,well worth it

East Coast (east coast route) going home - hadn't planned to upgrade, but as we packed in like sardines, I upgraded (?25 this time though)

Because it was the east coast route, it meant that I had to change at Edinburgh for the Glasgow train. I was running late, which I could have down without, then at Glasgow, they would not let us off the train for 15 minutes as there was a fight on the platform - gee, welcome home!

To and from Glasgow Central by taxi - as times of trains were too early for local train into Glasgow.

I hope I have answered everything, please forgive me if not, still trying to engage brain.

Again really great to see everyone, but I doubt that I would do that journey again in one day

Much love

Well done you Hazel, and your photo looks like you enjoyed it!

lovely to meet hazel and pleased your home ok when i hugged you goodbye i had an epic journey back home lol xx
lovely badges and the hat was fab to

Last edited:
thanks Steff, saw Holborn station had problems, glad I did not rely on that to get to Kings X

Oh, by the way, solved the laptop issue - stupid Bank mix up and d/d not paid so o2 pulled the plug - but as ou can see, all sorted now.

thanks Steff, saw Holborn station had problems, glad I did not rely on that to get to Kings X

Oh, by the way, solved the laptop issue - stupid Bank mix up and d/d not paid so o2 pulled the plug - but as ou can see, all sorted now.

Hmm how very annoying for you hun, glad it is all sorted now though x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back