Oggt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Holborn

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Back in the 1980's I had an OGGT when my health started to take a turn for the worse. Was done in hospital. Nil by mouth over night, arrived at hospital early and told to lie on a bed. Two hours later after blood were taken I was given a breakfast of two fried eggs on toast and a mug of coffee. Those were the day's. Bet I don't get so much as a biscuit on the 8th March.

of Jaffa Cakes...

I was about to say that, but then thought 'no, this is going to turn into a biscuit thread if I do!':D

Um, [pedantry]aren't Jaffa Cakes... well... cakes?[/pedantry]

Back in the 1980's I had an OGGT when my health started to take a turn for the worse. Was done in hospital. Nil by mouth over night, arrived at hospital early and told to lie on a bed. Two hours later after blood were taken I was given a breakfast of two fried eggs on toast and a mug of coffee. Those were the day's. Bet I don't get so much as a biscuit on the 8th March.

Hi ther,
you sound like Anthony Aloysius hancock 🙂
But if you test positive for DM and are over 11.1 at two hours a biscuit is just about the last thing you need.

Hi ther,
you sound like Anthony Aloysius hancock 🙂
But if you test positive for DM and are over 11.1 at two hours a biscuit is just about the last thing you need.

Peter has a good point! better take some parmesan crisps!😱🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back