ofsted report mention diabetes

Status
Not open for further replies.

grahams mum

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
hi guys i was reading graham school ofsted report and they mentioned graham diabetes and how happy we are about the way that the school support him,i am very happy because when i was talking to the inspector i thought i was not taken seriously enough but i made my point

Good and well done for praising your school when it deserves it. Those OFSTED inspectors miss nothing and they love to find the good stuff as well as the bad.

Thats great Daniela , nice to see the school being of such good support to Graham 🙂

It is great that the school and OFSTED are aware of the issues and you were able to get your point across.

Great news - and when it's published online, other families can show it to their schools as a good example of dealing with a child with type 1 diabetes.

My sons school had OFSTED in last week apparently the report will be sent home in there book bags some time this wekk, but its good Daniela that you were listened to,glad the school is giving him all the support as well must be very pleased indeed x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back