Off to the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilT

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Well I've got my appointment with the Cardiologist this afternoon hopefully everything will turn out ok.

I hope you get all reassurances an dno bad news. Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Thanks for your support guys.
I won't get the official results for a while but the lady who did the ECG said there was nothing 'significant' so I'll take that as being good news.

I won't get the official results for a while but the lady who did the ECG said there was nothing 'significant' so I'll take that as being good news.

Sorry I missed this Phil as you know i was not about , hope the results turn out well and you get good news.

Hey there, good luck Phil 🙂

Hope everything goes ok and will look to read later how you got on.

Take care x

Fingers crossed it will stay that way!

Good luck with it scotty

Nothing significant? Not even a heart?? 😉

I once told someone I didn't have a heart, it was a swining brick and they misheard me and thought I was talking about something lower down...

I once told someone I didn't have a heart, it was a swining brick and they misheard me and thought I was talking about something lower down...

*dies* laughing pmsl Caroline :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back