Off to the Dr's... AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
For what i don't know, hardly been testing, nothing has changed since last month, and that apt was a waste of time too.

Will let you know how i get on. To$$er GP!

Julie x

LOL good luck with whatever it's for julie x

Good luck, I hope it's good news, let us know how you get on.

Good luck Julie , I hope it isnt a wasted journey this time !! Any possibility of changing GP's or is yours the only one available?

Well blow me, he was quite nice! Took my BP it is still high so have increased the dose of tablet, spoke about BG and he said that they were "within range" so all ok there, arranged for HbA1C for next month, told about the 3.8 episode on the canal and he suggested i have some sweets with me, I already knew that but at least he didnt say i was making it up like the last GP.
Then i asked about Neuropathy, he said that the tingling in legs when i get in hot water is nothing to do with it but said that the pins and needles in feet probably was and after i see foot person i would probably go on tablets for it.

Finally i plucked up the courage about incontinence, It not when i cough or anything but 1 min i'm fine, next i need the loo there and then, i can normally wait until i get to the loo but once i see it my bladder thinks " this is close enough" and starts to leek... anyway apparantly its very common and its an over active bladder when it wants to empty when it isn't full, just a tablet should do the trick!

So all in all not a wasted journey.

Julie x

ahh nice one julie im pleased it was worth your while going , so your going to be on quite a few pills then x

Last edited:
Thats good then Julie , at least you have sorted everything out. The Bladder thing can be sorted out easily which must be a huge relief to you.

Glad you had a nice GP Julie - hope there are no side-effects from the extra tablets🙂

yea hope all gets sorted with the pills, take care xx

Before starting on the insulin, I used to take so many tablets that if you could pick me up and shake me, I'd rattle 🙂

Glad it was a good trip Julie.

Glad you had a nice GP Julie - hope there are no side-effects from the extra tablets🙂

It was the same GP as last few times, he is the Diabetic Dr, i think that because i stood up to him last time he maybe realises that i just want the help that i need... side effects apart from the rattle hope are not too bad, mind you had much worse could they be... i might get a night without having to go to the loo! wow how fab!

Glad it all went well Julie.

It is good to share good news as well as bad.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back