Ocular Migranes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr1979

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hey everyone,

The last few days I’ve been experiencing ocular migranes, where I am almost blind and followed by a headache, which have been scaring me to death. I had an eye test yesterday and my sight was perfect, and the optometrist said they are nothing to worry about. These have just started since my doctor had moved me to slow release metfonin. Has anyone else experienced these? I’m confused as to what is causing them as I’ve never had them as frequently maybe, maybe once or twice in my life. It seems to happen ag the same time everyday and I’m wondering is it sensitivity to something I’ve started eating, dehydration or low blood sugar? I literally checked my levels at 11am (it’s noon now) and they were 5.8.

can anyone shed a little bit of lighting these?

I have had in the past accompanied by hypos when on Gliclazide.

The only way you would know if you were hypo is check your bloods, that was the only way I knew. 5.8 is technically not hypo.

The only way you would know if you were hypo is check your bloods, that was the only way I knew. 5.8 is technically not hypo.
Yeah it def wasn’t a hypo. I had a small mars bar and a bottle of water and it went away. So I’m thinking I’m not drinking enough with the meds as the doctor did say to make sure I was drinking enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back