Nutritional Scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
OK so I finally got to meet with the dietian for the first time today after being double booked when I came in earlier in the week. However she was so lovely I had to let her off with just a warning 😉

A lot to take in about the carb counting and stuff, mainly the equation at the front off the booklet has stumped me but I'm sure I'll get by.

However she advised me to pick up some scales in the next week or so and the 3 I've been recommended are Lloyds Pharmacy Nutritional Scales, Salter - Nutriweigh or Nutrislim. The nearest Lloyds is miles away so haven't looked in there yet but visited Argos which only had the Salter - Nutriweigh which appears to cost a small fortune. Anyone got any recommendations on any where else I can pick these up from cheaper? Or even recommend me some different scales to the ones I've already been told about?

Thank you very much in advance 🙂

Cheers guys, links appreciated. I'll weigh up my options and let you know which one I went for 😛

I have those nutri-scales i was lucky enough to find them in a cash converters for 8 quid! 🙂 but to be totally honest i hardly use them, i used to weigh my cereal on them every day but now i dont tend to eat alot of it any more and so i just use my carb counting books more and hardly my scales...still they will come in use one day im sure 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back