Nurse 'was too busy having foul-mouthed row on phone to care for dying man'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose there have always been bad apples, Northie, who get the adverse publicity when there are some wonderful nurses/carers out there we all know that. However these days there seems to be more reporting of the bad news (age creeping in here ?) which makes us oldies cringe at the idea of going into hospital or care - not to mention the cost of care these days.

I suppose there have always been bad apples, Northie, who get the adverse publicity when there are some wonderful nurses/carers out there we all know that. However these days there seems to be more reporting of the bad news (age creeping in here ?) which makes us oldies cringe at the idea of going into hospital or care - not to mention the cost of care these days.

It does make you wonder sometimes why some people go into the 'caring' professions.

Like most things, it's the size of your wallet that dictates your level of care. The poorest usually get the roughest end of the stick.

I suppose that applies throughout history though. :(

Pity we've not progressed much as a society.

Rob

Like most things, it's the size of your wallet that dictates your level of care. The poorest usually get the roughest end of the stick.I suppose that applies throughout history though. :(
Pity we've not progressed much as a society.
Rob

And some people still say there's no class distinction in the UK now - it's all in the past. Oh Yeah ? 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back