Nurse appointment today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annimay

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have my diabetic clinic appointment today. I'm wondering what my HbA1c will be as I haven't done very well for the last few months with my eating.

Previous results - 6.3, 6.0, 6.1.

Any guesses?

if there anythin like previous results I would be pleased........

I will guess 6.1..............:D

I will go for 5.9 good luck xx

Okay, going to say ...5.8. Good luck!

Oh NO! Not good at all - It was 7.4 - with the threat of tablets if not improved in three months. I expected it to have gone up, but not that much, in the three months since my last appointment.

Right, off to the weight loss group forum now!

Oh NO! Not good at all - It was 7.4 - with the threat of tablets if not improved in three months. I expected it to have gone up, but not that much, in the three months since my last appointment.

oh dear sorry to hear it has increased hun, now you know you got motivation to get it down next time, good luck hope you can get improved and dont have to go on tablets.

Ooops! 😉

Take heart from the fact that you'd said that your eating hadn't been too good recently. So, if you can do something about it, then there's no reason why you can' get back down to the 6's pretty pronto.

Andy 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back