Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
🙂 got hooked up at 9am this morning and all is well so far 🙂

Bloods fairly stable, between 5 and 7ish which I'm pleased with

Fingers crossed things stay that way 🙂

🙂 got hooked up at 9am this morning and all is well so far 🙂

Bloods fairly stable, between 5 and 7ish which I'm pleased with

Fingers crossed things stay that way 🙂

you may get a bit of instability with the remainder of your levemir to finish, good luck, it takes a while to get there! 🙂

great news sacol!

As Phil says, don;t be surprised if you have a few wobbly moments in the early days/weeks/months... It is a big change and takes time to get things settled and working to their full potential.

Pleased it's going so well so far 🙂

good luck with the transition Sacol!! 🙂

Thanks Guys

I havent had any levemir since last night, how long does it linger?

I've been feeling like my sugars are going low, even though they're not, but that's only cos they're so used to being high....I guess that feeling will pass as things improve

Excellent, I had a pretty marvellous first week LOL

Trouble was I found, when summat needed adjusting it was really hard to get me head round, instead of being intuitive like MDI was by then. Took me aback really for a bit. I mean really took me aback because I felt a bit like when I was first diagnosed - lost alone unloved sort-of - and that hit me quite hard.

Although I knew I had to work my own way through it - cos it was psychological just as much as physical, it was lovely having the safety net of forums under me. Very comforting.

Excellent, I had a pretty marvellous first week LOL

Trouble was I found, when summat needed adjusting it was really hard to get me head round, instead of being intuitive like MDI was by then. Took me aback really for a bit. I mean really took me aback because I felt a bit like when I was first diagnosed - lost alone unloved sort-of - and that hit me quite hard.

Although I knew I had to work my own way through it - cos it was psychological just as much as physical, it was lovely having the safety net of forums under me. Very comforting.

Yep I may need some help when I need to start basal testing, changing things etc, but first impressions of it are great 🙂

I had a hypo at 5pm ish, and my blood was only 7.2 before my tea....:D

All the best with your pump! 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back