NovoPen and Libre 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbie3

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I have been changed onto a NovoPen Echo Plus and don’t know how to see my insulin doses on my Libre 2 app please does anybody know? Thank you

just looked on my smart phone looks like downloads for android or iOS
maybe you can do the same on laptop or smart phone to late now to phone anybody but that may help vic all fins now on x xmas holiday all back to work till jan 2 i try when off forum to se more i use a pump so maybe some person has used your pen on the forum

just looked on PUT A SEARCH FOR NOVA PEN ECHO PLUS THE PEN DOES HAVE A USER SITE HOW TO OPERATE only see the manufactures site should be help also have a day to day report of what unit of insulin u use how many carbs what time of day even tho i have computer report for free style libre and acc -chek pump i still write down my input for the start of my day like breakfast today blood sugar 6.7 insulin 2.7 units and my background insulin 5,2 per hour vic

I have been changed onto a NovoPen Echo Plus and don’t know how to see my insulin doses on my Libre 2 app please does anybody know? Thank you
You add the pens to the app (you need to say for each pen what kind of insulin it is and scan it, but the option walks you through that). Then you need to scan the pens once in a while to get the doses.

The doses appear in the logbook.

I'm not aware that it does it automatically - certainly doesn't when one uses a reader to scan the sensor anyway but hasten to add don't know if you use a phone to record the sensor readings.

If you do use a phone - please tell us exactly which phone you have - make, model etc - and someone could probably help.

(@Bruce Stephens types faster than me!)

Thank you all for your replies will try them all
happy and steady xmas always some nurse s or diabetic personnel on or can be reached to talk you via phone in your area
OR TALK TO THE PRSON THAT PUT YOU ON THAT TREATMENT CLINIC VIC IF NT GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SYSTEM IF YOU HAVE ANY SUPPLIES LEFT
I STILL HAVE NORMAL NOVA PENFILL SYSTEM LEFT AND I HAVE BEEN ON A PUMP 16 YEARS
IF YOU HAVE TO BUY PENFILL CARTS 6 OFF IN PACK WILL £ 90-00
and you have to say it a very URGENT AS THEY INSULIN A PRESCIPTION DRUG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back