NovoPen 6 newbie question about interaction with LibreLink

Status
Not open for further replies.

sololite

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Hi NovoPen 6 users,

I've just started using these pens and use them for NovoRapid and Levemir.

I have them hooked up to my phone and use LibreLink, which I already use for my Freestyle Libre.

Its only day 2 so getting used to things but have a question.

Before injecting, I squirt 2 units to make sure everything is working, as per the instructions but these 2 units show up on the LibreLink app. Not a huge problem but wondered if this is expected or should I be doing something different?

Regards

Chris

Hi NovoPen 6 users,

I've just started using these pens and use them for NovoRapid and Levemir.

I have them hooked up to my phone and use LibreLink, which I already use for my Freestyle Libre.

Its only day 2 so getting used to things but have a question.

Before injecting, I squirt 2 units to make sure everything is working, as per the instructions but these 2 units show up on the LibreLink app. Not a huge problem but wondered if this is expected or should I be doing something different?

Regards

Chris
The “air shot?” Yes. Both register on Librelink from the pen. (Amended for clarity.) air shot & dosage.(Seemingly at the same time. As you would before a dose.)
I airshoot 2U too..

Last edited:
You can edit the doses, making them as "flow check" rather than "dose". Depends how much work you think it's worth putting in, I guess. I don't bother because usually (when I look at all) I'm just looking at the past day or two.

You can edit the doses, making them as "flow check" rather than "dose". Depends how much work you think it's worth putting in, I guess. I don't bother because usually (when I look at all) I'm just looking at the past day or two.
I never knew this. Just tell nurse it’s an “Airshot.” Just the same as “the meter said, on a prolonged hypo.”

Appreciate the tip. Will take a look.

It t is a bit "complicated." But I'll get my head round it. Just taken a look.
Hi, I went into this pen a couple of months ago and had the same issue. Luckily someone on here was on hand to help. In your libre app you can go on the 2 airships and it gives you the option to edit it, drop down bar comes up and you can click flow check. Hope that makes sense.

Hi, I went into this pen a couple of months ago and had the same issue. Luckily someone on here was on hand to help. In your libre app you can go on the 2 airships and it gives you the option to edit it, drop down bar comes up and you can click flow check. Hope that makes sense.
Think I’ve sussed it. I was ready with the questions by saying, “don’t worry about one of them. It’s an Airshot.)
I already have an answer in comments when there is a delay in recovery from a hypo. “The meter actually says this here.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back