Nothing to moan about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantastic

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I know a lot of people on here do guess the Hba1c but i didn't have time to post yesterday so i'm just going to tell you my results anyway!!

I found out at my annual review this morning that my hba1c has dropped to 7.8 Hoorah..... its not been that low for at least 2 years now.
this time last year it was 8.6,
then 6 months ago 8.4,
at the beginning of june was 8.3... and then today was my lucky day!

its one of those things you just get quite chuffed about. i'm always trying my hardest to get it down but i don't feel i've been doing anything particularly different recently so i'm even more chuffed with myself.
my cholesterol has also lowered from 5 to 4.4 in a year without even trying. whoop!!
the only negative thing today is i was told i have gained weight, but i already knew that so it wasn't hurtful, its just made me more determined to diet!

I hope everyone else out there is ok and having a little bit of luck like i am!🙂

Hi there fran what a lovely post well done on your Hba that is fantastic hun and a great cholesterol you must be so pleased, is there going to be some kind of celebration? x

Hi there fran what a lovely post well done on your Hba that is fantastic hun and a great cholesterol you must be so pleased, is there going to be some kind of celebration? x

thank you! yeah i'm out celebrating tonight anyway for my best friends birthday. i've made her an enormous chocolate cake (i should try and get a pic on here of it- i'm very proud of my efforts) so i think i'll treat myself to a slice of that! hehe

thank you! yeah i'm out celebrating tonight anyway for my best friends birthday. i've made her an enormous chocolate cake (i should try and get a pic on here of it- i'm very proud of my efforts) so i think i'll treat myself to a slice of that! hehe

Haha go for it! i had my first ever HBA1C results about a month ago and i also celebrated with chocolate cake! there is no way better so enjoy it :D

you MUST get the piccy on here i implore you to do it hahaha.

you must be doing something right.........good on ye.............🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back