not well sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
not well at all am in touch with Crisis Team am thinking of asking to be admitted
will see how i feel when next speak to them
sorry
gail

not well at all am in touch with Crisis Team am thinking of asking to be admitted
will see how i feel when next speak to them
sorry
gail

Aw Gail, don't apologise my dear, I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling up to stuff at the moment. Thinking of you, stay safe. {{{{Gail}}}}}

Sorry to hear you are not well...I have nothing clever to say to you, but I hope you feel better in the morning. My thoughts are with you.
Kay

Aw Gail so sorry to hear your not well, never apologise hun, do what is best for you and keep in touch hun xx

Thee is no need to appologise for feeling unwell, it happens to all of us to some degree.

I hope you are better soon and get all the help you need. DOn't worry about us (although we enjoy seeing you here), just concentrate on getting yourself better.

Gail, there is no need for you to apologise. Hope you are feeling better soon (((big hugs))) xxx

Gail, your doing the right thing contacting your crisis team - please keep us updated with how you are - all the best.🙂Bev x

Hi Gail, big hugs to you and hope you feel better soon x

Hi Gail
Sorry to hear your not feeling well, I can't even begin to imagine how you feel with some of the problems you have to face. But what I will say is, remember all the positives you felt a few days ago when you returned from respite, you were feeling so good, so that proves that you can pull through this little setback with the help of your team. You can draw on the strength of the love and friendship of us all here in the forum to help you.
You take good care my friend, and we look forward to seeing our Gail back here soon

John.

Hey Gail,

Hope you are ok and you get some support from your crisis team. Dont be sorry- everyone missed you when you were on your respite recently and you have a lot of empathy and support here too.

Take care. Look forward to hearing from you soon xxx

Thanks everyone. I co*ked up have spent a week in hospital due to something i did, had no choice in matter, the police placed me under a 136 and the Duty Team sectioned me just to make me accept treatment. not looking forward to seeing CPN Wednersday or GP thursday. i was doing so well as well

Sorry to hear that Gail, sending you my love xx

I am sorry to hear that Gail, but try to look forward and remember that we are here if you need some friends. Be honest with the CPN, I hope things go well {{{Gail}}}

Oh Gail, have a big hug! Sorry, I don't really know what to say, but I hope your CPN and GP are supportive. Don't worry about messing up, hopefully it doesn't undo everything, and you will get back on track again.

xxx

So sorry to hear that Gail big hugs to you hun and nice to see you back posting you had us worried hun xxx

I've not commented before Gail, but you must be going through real turmoil. I hope they can help you to find some inner peace.

Rob

sorry to hear you not so good ..hugs gail ...you know where we are x 🙂

Thanks everyone. I co*ked up have spent a week in hospital due to something i did, had no choice in matter, the police placed me under a 136 and the Duty Team sectioned me just to make me accept treatment. not looking forward to seeing CPN Wednersday or GP thursday. i was doing so well as well

Sorry to hear, about you situation..

You'll know, in a few weeks it was all for the best...

If anyone suffers from such horrible as so missed understood 'mental health' issues. You know you can't stay 100%. You'll have relapes from time to time.

I really hope you feel a little something like you normal self, very very soon. Hang on in there chick... You know it could be a while before you begin to feel, slighlty well..

Take care

Di xxx

sorry to hear your not feeling so good gail. take care of yourself hun an big hugs to you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back