Not the planned birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

janw

Much Missed Member.
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Some birthdays are dull, some are very exciting, but the one that you want to forget is when you are in the blinking hospital! I was brought in by ambulance yesterday evening ... had a first responder too .... and am still here and about to have breakfast in bed - best choice of brown bread toast and butter, didn't think cereal or porridge would help my high BG (on steroids now for rash and COPD flare up). Might be ominous but I've already booked my lunch... Got a CT scan at some point this morning. I know how to celebrate in style!

Happy birthday :D. Hope you make a speedy recovery!

Oh no! Hope you escape from hospital soon, you’ll have to have an 'Official' birthday when you’re feeling better!

Oh no! I’ve literally just wished you happy birthday on another thread and a wish for you to have a great day. Ah well, it’s just another day, you’ll have many, many more birthdays. Hope things improve for you very soon.

So sorry to hear this. Hoping you get sorted very soon!

Sorry to hear this, hoping you get home soon.

Hope you feel better soon

Hope you feel better soon x

Very sorry to hear you have landed in hospital on your special day. Hope they can fix you up quickly and you will be able to celebrate another day. Wishing you Many Happy Returns.... but not to hospital 🙄 !

Sorry to hear that you're in hospital especially on your birthday. Hope you can get home soon.

Dez

Hope you soon get your marching papers.

Happy Birthday @janw. I hope you feel better soon and are discharged quickly.

Ah @janw!! Hope they put candles on your toast 😛

Best wishes for a speedy discharge, and the Diabetes Fairy misplacing her ‘steroid trickbag’ so you have an easy ride

Oh no @janw. Poor you! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Happy Birthday-Get Well Soon combo card. I hope you’re home asap. Make them rustle up a slice of cake for you, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back