Not sure got in my sesosor can't in the right place(trailing on my arm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So I wanted to give my stomach a bit of a back from my dexcom.sessors so I'm trusting it one my arm( I useally wear them on my stomach as there so much easier to insert with 2 hands plus less risk of comparison lows).but I'm not so sure I can't managed to get in the right place on arm IMG_20240613_213859.jpg

Looks okay to me. It is hard putting them in your arm, but good to give stomach a break. I aim for the ‘flabby’ bits where the sensors seem to avoid door frames etc. I use my arms all the time apart from when I have no assistance. Then I use abdomen. I have met others who use their legs.
Are you getting readings? That will be the tell tale sign.

Looks okay to me. It is hard putting them in your arm, but good to give stomach a break. I aim for the ‘flabby’ bits where the sensors seem to avoid door frames etc. I use my arms all the time apart from when I have no assistance. Then I use abdomen. I have met others who use their legs.
Are you getting readings? That will be the tell tale sign.
Yeah I'm getting around. My stomach is actually where I inject(as it's very easy to catch a muslle so I thought hscing the whole area to rotate around rosye again would goudpppp(although could probably do with trumting other areas with that as well)

. Then I use abdomen. I have met others who use their legs.
There's something about me that doesn't like using unapproved areas even if it's works

If the sensor fails and its in a 'off lable' site then you may not get a replacement...
I find back of arms is better than tummy, and most if the videos i have seen that compare sites find it 'the best'

If the sensor fails and its in a 'off lable' site then you may not get a replacement...
I find back of arms is better than tummy, and most if the videos i have seen that compare sites find it 'the best'
I'm aware of that. I think it's with the best place for depends on the person it works sbouslltu fine on my stomach I just felt like I may need to give it a back(well from the sensors anyway

Looks okay to me. It is hard putting them in your arm, but good to give stomach a break.
I must admit I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the transmitter in a frist then released u was trying to put in it the wrong way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back