not sure, but should i worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

recyclequeen

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi everyone

for the last few days i have been suffering a bit very tired all the time, don't seem to have too much energy.

my bs levels have been a bit erratic the last three mornings they have been 4.8,4.7 and 4.9 and last night i also had a 4.7 reading my reading are usually around 5.7 to 6.0 , am i just panicking un necessary or should i try and get an appointment.

By the way went to doc about headaches she thinks they are to do with my rheumatoid arthritis but i am off for blood tests about that. as for the other stuff ( i.e the question of whether i should get my test strips/lancets on prescription when i am diet only) i am still waiting on an answer.

Thanks guys, i tend to trust you guys more than my surgery at present.

angie

Hiya angie, I wouldn't personally be worried about those morning readings - they're the same as mine! In the last 7 days I have been 4.9, 4.7, 5.3, 4.7, 4.9, 4.6 and 4.7. All perfectly normal and acceptable:D

Hope the blood tests sort out the headache mystery.🙂

Hi Angie,

Same comments as Northerner from me too. Those numbers are exactly where you want to be. What are you worried about?

Best wishes - John

Your numbers are great, so there is no need to worry. I'd be pleased with numbers like that.

There could be a few reasons why you feel sleepy all the time. How well do you sleep at night? There are a number of people on the boards having problems sleeping at the moment. If you don't sleep well, it affects how you feel during the day. This is one personal to me, but may affect others, if you are feeling cold, it will affect how you feel in other things, so keep warm (extra clothes, warm drinks etc...) or your body is adjusting to the lower numbers.

I think also you are worrying about things (it's hard not to sometimes), so that will make you feel worse. We will help in anyway we can, even if it is only to be here and listen!

Those reading are great for someone not on insulin (and for many on it). For me personally they would be lower than I am comfortable with. But I don't think you need to change anything.

I hope you manage to find out what is causing the headaches, have you started any medications for your epilepsy, maybe the side effects are heachaches? Also they might be making you feel more tired, lots of anti-epileptic drugs are somewhat sedating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back