not hungry/no appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin1642

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've noticed recently that I'm very rarely, if ever, feeling hungry. I'm wondering if this is diabetes related? I woke up this morning totally not hungry, levels were at 10. So I didn't have anything to eat. Had a bit of lunch but now feel super full...

A part of me if of course wondering if it could be D-Complication related? But then maybe I'm starting to think that my portions are just a bit big, hence not feeling hungry?

I might try not having dinner tonight, just as a test. I'm not feeling too grand anyway...

dont think that i would be much help but i dont think its diabetic realated as i am like that myself i used to eat when i felt like it now i eat for my tablets well it could be a bit of both pending on your meds as the meds im on i think curbs appetites tho dont quote me 🙂

I never feel hungry when I'm above my target range, 4-8, and by the time I reach 10 I feel full to the point of feeling sick.

But you've been a diabetic for longer than me, so if that was a pattern for you, I think you'd know already....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back