Northener s birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJLang

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I could have got this wrong:DBut I yhink that it might be Northeners birthday if it is Happy Birthday Northener.....and if it isn't then Happy Birthday for when it is!!!!🙄

Happy birthday Alan. You must be the first person to have two birthday threads. Why no have an official birthday like our dear Queen? I sometimes think of having one around June when I get a Christmas card which also includes birthday greetings!

animated_birthday.gif

Happy birthday Northerner

Happy birthday Alan. You must be the first person to have two birthday threads. Why no have an official birthday like our dear Queen? I sometimes think of having one around June when I get a Christmas card which also includes birthday greetings!

Thank you - that is a brilliant idea! You're not calling me a queen are you though? 😉

animated_birthday.gif

Happy birthday Northerner

That is so funny Carole, thank you!

The guy who has to keep us reprebates in line deserves two birthday threads hehe. x x X

Happy, Happy Birthday to a guy who deserves Oooooddles of best wishes!

Thank you for all the wonderful help & kindness you have shown me time and time again!

:D Happy Birthday!! :D

Hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie two ewes, hippo birdie hippo birdie, hippo birdie two ewes.:D:D:D

Happy birthday Northe, I hope you had a great day and patted yourself on the back for being so virtuous.:D

Sorry it is late but Happy Birthday Northerner, i hope you had a really enjoyable day. 🙂

Happy 21st (and a bit) Alan

All the best,

Andy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORTHENER sorry its late xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back