• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

no hospital hypo

joeefc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
hi to everyone,got through my angiogram alright,without any hypos,they put a drip up for my diabetis.also got my results and they want me to have an angioblast,which consist of a balloon being blown up in my artery and a small metal plate put in to keep the blood flowing threw my artery.and the good thing is it can be done just like the angiogram was.also see my dsn tomorrow for the first tine.

hi to everyone,got through my angiogram alright,without any hypos,they put a drip up for my diabetis.also got my results and they want me to have an angioblast,which consist of a balloon being blown up in my artery and a small metal plate put in to keep the blood flowing threw my artery.and the good thing is it can be done just like the angiogram was.also see my dsn tomorrow for the first tine.

glad you got through the procedure with no problems, good luck for the future procedure, lets hope it sorts out your problem :)

glad to hear it went well. Do you know when you will be able to have the next procedure done? Also hope the DSN meeting went well

Back