No appetite

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hello not feeling well lately my appetite is bad don’t won’t to eat but then I feel week any help please

Hello not feeling well lately my appetite is bad don’t won’t to eat but then I feel week any help please
Hello @rosie,
Is everything okay? Do you need to speak to our helpline? How can we help?

What sort of 'not well'.
Having things that are easy to eat, soups, scrambled or poached egg, yoghurt, sugarfree jelly . It is important to stay hydrated so make sure you drink plenty.

Hello @rosie,
Is everything okay? Do you need to speak to our helpline? How can we help?
No lm ok just don’t feel I won’t to eat seeing a dr on Friday, I live on my own and I find it hard to cook for my self
What sort of 'not well'.
Having things that are easy to eat, soups, scrambled or poached egg, yoghurt, sugarfree jelly . It is important to stay hydrated so make sure you drink plenty.

No lm ok just don’t feel I won’t to eat seeing a dr on Friday, I live on my own and I find it hard to cook for my sel
No lm ok just don’t feel I won’t to eat seeing a dr on Friday, I live on my own and I find it hard to cook for my self
What sort of 'not well'.
Hi l lights it s when I have some thing to eat it’s not long after I’m feeling week again and feeling sick bit worried thanks for replying

Hello @rosie1 ,

You mentioned that you find it difficult to cook for yourself. Do you mean mobility wise or difficulty with recipes? Let us know how we can support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back