Night time problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikklemo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi All,

Does anyone else suffer from "peeing" at night every couple of hours. However during the day I can go 4-6 hours or longer without peeing!:(

I am getting extremely tired as I can't get a good nights sleep! Any suggestions on how to reverse my bodyclock would be appreciated.

Also, my apologies for being off the message boards for such a long time but this had been due to personal circumstances.

Mo.

Hi Mo, so pleased to see you back posting again 🙂 Very sorry to hear that problems have kept you away and that you are having these problems at night. What are your levels like generally? I find that mine only need to be slightly elevated and I need to get up at least once and often twice, although not as often as you. Are you on any medication that lists this as a possible side-effect? Perhaps something you take in the evening? Might you have an infection? Sometimes this affects us more when you are lying down so that might explain why the visits are fewer during the day.

Hi All,

Does anyone else suffer from "peeing" at night every couple of hours. However during the day I can go 4-6 hours or longer without peeing!:(

I am getting extremely tired as I can't get a good nights sleep! Any suggestions on how to reverse my bodyclock would be appreciated.

Also, my apologies for being off the message boards for such a long time but this had been due to personal circumstances.

Mo.

Hi Ikklemo That happens to me alot, even when I have spent a penny I feel as though I need to go again, so yes I am up during the night as well, have been for years. It is tiring I would love to go to sleep and wake up at about 6 or 7 in the morning! Not sure what you could do, maybe you could have a word with your doctor. Hope you feel better soon. Sheena

I cant add more than others have said - I just wanted to say its nice to have you back and i hope whatever your circumstances were are better now.🙂Bev

Hi Mo welcome back nice to see you posting, in the complete opposite i can go all night without going to the loo,i go all through the day lol grr, very annoying as sometimes im nowhere near a toilet.

Hi all, I am back on here with a new user name LadyMatilda, as some of my accounts have been hacked and not taking chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back