Night hypo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Im so fed up today. 'Woke up' at 1.30am last night with a horrific night hypo. Drenched in sweat, barely able to move or talk, i just managed to boot Brad hard enough to wake him up and squeak at him.

I havent had one like this for such a long time I thought they were behind me.

So now I feel so awful, I cant face going to work which I hate doing because I had 3 days holiday last week and hate feeling like its a weakness, and just generally feel like poo.

I know its a combination of my routine changing whilst I was off work, a few drinks on saturday and the continuing heat, but i was so careful throughout all of these things, to follow the rules and makes the necessary changes.

:( Basically its just not fairr.

(now I've depressed everyone, go and read PhoebeC's happier, more positive thread to balance it out 😱)

I hope you are feeling better. These things happen sometimes, and the only thing to do is rest up and keep an eye on how the levels are doing.

hope you are feeling better big hugs{{ }}

Hi Viki sorry to hear about your hypo, hope yor are feeling better soon xx

Night hypos are the worse, then you get a horid headache all the next day.
Sometimes they just happen, it sucks :(
x

Thats sucks, I've had problems with night hypos the past couple of weeks. I hate how night hypos leave you feeling horrible for the rest of the day. Hope it hasn't lasted all day and your head has cleared a bit hun.

Grrrr know what you mean. Must have had some sort of little dip myself last night. My liver went into dump-overdrive all morning.

Pffft!

Thanks Guys - feel better now after a long sleep and a shower.

Went up to 13 odd a while ago so took the dogs for a walk coz im too nervous to correct!!

I hate how long it takes to get the routine back to normal!

Afternoon Viki hope your blood sugars are behaving themselves today and that your ok.

Thanks Guys - feel better now after a long sleep and a shower.

Went up to 13 odd a while ago so took the dogs for a walk coz im too nervous to correct!!

I hate how long it takes to get the routine back to normal!

They throw everything in the air.

I only corrected for the first time last week, i have been diabetic for 4 and half years, I have never been spoken about it by any medical popel before. When i was in A&E and my blood where crazy high, the doctor said i should correct it with just 2 novorapid, worked fine. So i did it myself last week, its really useful.

xx

Hello hon 🙂

Sorry to hear what a bad hypo you had- sounds scary, glad Brad was there to help you.

Hope you feel better hon and hope to see you soon x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back