Night Hypo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnamarie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just woke up in a night hypo 2.6 and was feeling rubbish:(
Taken some glucose tablets. Now i'm wide awake and struggling with INTENSE feeling of hungry but trying not to give in as I'll have a rebound hyper!!! Level now 3.7. Can I ask does anyone else get strange sensations feeling and taste in mouth........i only get i during night hypo and it also makes my nose feel funny. Probably the nerve endings?

Just woke up in a night hypo 2.6 and was feeling rubbish:(
Taken some glucose tablets. Now i'm wide awake and struggling with INTENSE feeling of hungry but trying not to give in as I'll have a rebound hyper!!! Level now 3.7. Can I ask does anyone else get strange sensations feeling and taste in mouth........i only get i during night hypo and it also makes my nose feel funny. Probably the nerve endings?

Sorry to hear of the horrid hypo donnamarie - I'm not surprised you feel rotten after a 2.6. I also know the feeling of hunger, so well done for not overtreating, despite the urges! I hope you managed to get some sleep and are feeling much better now.🙂 I think the taste thing is quite common, although I'm not aware of having the problem myself, plus your nose feeling funny can affect your taste so the two might be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back