NHS surgeon who fled to join Taliban appears in chilling recruitment video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
An NHS surgeon who fled the country after being charged with violent disorder during a rally has reappeared in Pakistan, in a chilling recruitment video urging young Muslims from the West to join the strugge.

Dr Mirza Tariq Ali, 39, also edited an English-language recruitment magazine, ‘Revival of the Islamic Caliphate,’ which offers tips to would-be jihadis on how to evade the security services.

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/16/nhs-...ppears-in-chilling-recruitment-video-4950154/

They should rip the passport up IMHO. I know that makes em 'stateless' - so what?

I am genuinely interested in what on earth makes intelligent adults do such horrific things, really I am, but aside from "first do no harm", this is a man the same age as me, he's not a gullible angry young man or woman, and he's clearly well educated. What on earth is going on :confused:

I agree. You would think that if anyone was susceptible to indoctrination/ radicalisation it would be the underprivileged/ disaffected- call 'em whatever. Not that anything justifies (support for) such acts of barbarity

We have lost so many GOOD people over there & S--- like him come out of hole !😡😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back