NHS Scotland - My Diabetes, My Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiVZ

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hello,

For all you Scottish Diabetics, I found this site a while ago where NHS Scotland are going to let you have access to your diabetes health records so you can see the results of previous HbA1C, thyroid, kidney function tests, etc online.

I applied for it a while ago and never heard anything back. Emailed again last month and this time I've gotten a reply with a questionnaire to fill out (before January 4th) and I should be included in the next group of patients given access to their diabetes records. 🙂

Have a look here:

http://www.mydiabetesmyway.scot.nhs.uk/

and click the Purple "My Diabetes" link on the right hand side to sign up.

NiVZ

hi there my nurse at the gps told me about this i had forgot all about this so thanks just send my e mail addy

Thanks for that I will be signing I did not know about it

Thanks, have signed up - didnt know anything about it.

Hi

Hope you don't mind but just posted this on the children's email group I subscribe to for the Scottish people.

Hi Adrienne,

Don't mind at all. I think the more people that know about this, the better.

NiVZ

Hello,

For all you Scottish Diabetics, I found this site a while ago where NHS Scotland are going to let you have access to your diabetes health records so you can see the results of previous HbA1C, thyroid, kidney function tests, etc online.

I applied for it a while ago and never heard anything back. Emailed again last month and this time I've gotten a reply with a questionnaire to fill out (before January 4th) and I should be included in the next group of patients given access to their diabetes records. 🙂

Have a look here:

http://www.mydiabetesmyway.scot.nhs.uk/

and click the Purple "My Diabetes" link on the right hand side to sign up.

NiVZ

Excellent resource - thanks for posting that! I've signed up - look forward to seeing what comes of it.

Karina

Great find. I'm signing up for this.

That sounds great idea. I have my most recent letters from the hospital but it would be great to access all the info online whenever I needed it.

Thanks for this. I had never heard of it, but have now sent off the e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back