NHS App impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

manji

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m going to elaborate on my journey later but I thought I would highlight this , possibly it already has but no harm.
I was very critical about the initial quality of “ treatment " when I was originally diagnosed but things have moved on.

I’ve found the NHS really helpful in allaying my fears. Quite amazing the detail of my test results . Posted a couple of screenshots but there is lot more. Using Google I made myself familiar enough with the abbreviations.

Attachments

• IMG_2132.png
    IMG_2132.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2131.png
    IMG_2131.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2130.png
    IMG_2130.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2129.png
    IMG_2129.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 30
Our hospital don't put their results on the App. They do tell my GP what they were, usually takes a month or two, but GP doesn't put them on. Only if the GP surgery instigates a test does the result get posted.

Our hospital don't put their results on the App. They do tell my GP what they were, usually takes a month or two, but GP doesn't put them on. Only if the GP surgery instigates a test does the result get posted.
I’ve been badly misdiagnosed a couple of times. I applied for my full NHS health record it took a long time. The amount of inaccuracies was incredible. A lack of detail as well .

I’ve been badly misdiagnosed a couple of times. I applied for my full NHS health record it took a long time. The amount of inaccuracies was incredible. A lack of detail as well .
I asked for my medical notes when I had my knee surgery and it was a very comprehensive 126 page hand written document, some pages were blank as non applicable, I was staggered everything was hand written not digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back