Nexus Aidex CGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merryterry

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Is anybody here using the Nexus Aidex CGM?

Does it have any advantateges or disadvantages over other continuas glucas monitoring systems?

I think @Lucyr tried it but I have a feeling that she wasn't impressed and I am not sure it is on the prescribing list for the NHS.... but may be wrong in one or both cases.

I think @Lucyr tried it but I have a feeling that she wasn't impressed and I am not sure it is on the prescribing list for the NHS.... but may be wrong in one or both cases.
Last I heard, GlucoMen Day had been removed (likely because the manufacturer withdrew it for some reason) but the GlucoRx AiDEX was still there. Though their website doesn't say anything about prescriptions so quite possibly it's also been removed (and I just haven't heard about it yet).

I wouldn't be shocked. I suspect almost all the prescriptions were always for Libre 2 or Dexcom One. (With some for the hospital-only G6, etc.)

When I searched twitter for glucorx aidex I got a number of tweets suggesting it was cheap in a bad way, and shouldn't be available anywhere for prescription.

Yeah I tried both and never again, rather pay more for libre and have something that works

I also tried the aidex when it was first launched , I had one that worked fine and stayed on for the whole 2 weeks but I did have to use the overpatch sticker that comes with it , and 2 that didn't perform very well at all , I wasn't impressed with it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back