Newbie !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireBear

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Heyy, Im Claire & have been a type 1 diabetic for 17 years now ......... Hoping to make some friends 🙂 😎

Hi Clairebear, welcome to the forum! 🙂 How have things been going for you? What sort of insulin regime are you on? You'll get lots of help and support here, so look forward to hearing more from you 🙂

Welcome tot he forum. If there is anything you want to know, please ask and someone is sure to help.

Hi Claire Welcome You have found the place many friends here to help.Others will be along soon.

Hello 🙂

Well, im on a Novorapid and Lantus regimen - just last week i attended a Daphne course so im hitting it hard with the carb countin but some days failing miserably .. lots of add ons ... Grrr !!! Plus im on some annual leave at the mo, so when im back at work next week, i recon itll all go to pot ........

I also have retinopathy, just recently been told my kidneys are on their way out and take a shed load of pills to keep me ticking too .... Fun days being a diabetic eh 🙄

xx

Welcome to the forum Claire 🙂

Hi Claire welcome to the forum x

Hello 🙂

Well, im on a Novorapid and Lantus regimen - just last week i attended a Daphne course so im hitting it hard with the carb countin but some days failing miserably .. lots of add ons ... Grrr !!! Plus im on some annual leave at the mo, so when im back at work next week, i recon itll all go to pot ........

I also have retinopathy, just recently been told my kidneys are on their way out and take a shed load of pills to keep me ticking too .... Fun days being a diabetic eh 🙄

xx

Sounds as though you've had a difficult time Claire - hopefully the DAFNE knowledge, carb counting and joining here will help you to turn things around 🙂

Welcome to the forum Claire 🙂 xx

Yeah im hoping so, thanks for your support :D

welcome I have done DAFNE in SEP. and was having to do loads of corections like you found this site and I have had loads of help off people on hear. Dont know what I would have done with out them. Good look with it all🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back