Hi all I'm new here and I am looking for advice about taking rybelsus.
Welcome to the forum, what specifically do you want to know. Your experience may be different to others depending on what other mediation and dietary approach you are using to manage your condition. Also what your Hba1C is will affect how it may work for you.

Hi leadinglights -This is copied from my new post on the general board. Hi I'm hoping to find others who have been prescribed Rybelsus tablets. I have been on it since June this year starting at 3mg for a month, then 7mg for another month and now I am on the full dose of 14mg. The side effects were awful at first but now I am feeling normal at last. My glucose levels are finally in range 5mmol before food and 8mmol after food which is amazing as I was testing at around 20mmol in the mornings. Plus I've lost 12 kilos in 3 months an amazing added bonus.
What bothers me is that the tablet is to be taken on an empty stomach but having gastroparesis and with the rybelsus slowing down my digestion, my stomach is never empty. I'm trying a kind of fast today by drinking meal replacement shakes if my glucose dips too low. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Back