Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum @Cavalier163. How long have you lived with diabetes? I see from your other thread you’ve been put on empagliflozin. Do you take any other medications?

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. The community are here to help you navigate your every day management of diabetes.

Hello Anna, been type 2 for 3 years, got it at the start of covid. Been on metformin, 2 tablets, twice a day. Thought I was doing OK. But the last month or so,my blood sugar has been up a little, so after lots of blood tests, my nurse came up with this new tablet, but I have dropped to one metformin twice a day. Which is good I think.

Hopefully the empagliflozin kicks in for you. Keep us posted on your progress. :D

Hi and welcome from me too.

Hope the new medication helps to lower your levels.
Have you also made lifestyle changes as these are an important part of your diabetes management. Changing your diet and being more active and losing weight if appropriate, are actually more powerful than the most powerful medication and in fact some people have come off insulin through adjusting their diet and going for a walk after meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back